Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy of Xclusive Dealz
Xclusive Dealz sells a lot of custom designs and products to people around the world and we upload our customer's, and suppliers custom designs and products on our website.
This Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Xclusive Dealz and our customers. We will respond promptly to the notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP; additionally, Xclusive Dealz does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a report of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Xclusive Dealz. Your report must include the following information:
- ○ Name of the intellectual property right owner
- ○ Your full name and the name of the company you represent
- ○ Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
- ○ Your contact email address and telephone number, inc. international dialling code
- ○ Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
- ○ Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Saiyan Fever website
- ○ Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- ○ Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
Please email us the report at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us at 1-844-576-1315, and even message us directly on facebook.
Keep in mind we take this matter very serious and when a claim has been submitted to us we handle it quickly and professionally.
(The submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. Please consult with an attorney for specific legal advice regarding this policy.)